At Refleqt, we specialize in everything needed to implement continuous delivery. Our strength? Automated quality.
1. Test automation
When you bring a new application on the market, users decide relatively quickly whether you fall under the heading of success stories or rather station novels. We write, embedded in your development team to help create lasting stories.
End users set the bar high and are generous in sharing reviews and application scoring. Since bad reviews mean that you can shut down your system, it is best to put all your efforts into the rapid processing of feedback. We help ensure that continuous integration goes hand in hand with uptime.
We do that by developing and placing quality gateways throughout your development process. These are a remedy for poorly performing bigbangs. Amen to that.
What we do, is why we do it.
We give heads up’s resulting in:
- Increased speed and flexibility of your development process.
- Tempering or even eliminating the negative impact of bottlenecks.
- Quality gateways that provide continuous feedback and enable continuous integration.
- Unburdening your development team when new versions are released
- You can implement quality earlier in your development process.
- You achieve first-time-right successes by reducing errors at launch.
- You save on maintenance costs because of less manual work.
We build professional friendships because we empathize with your development team and take into account existing working models and principles such as the automation pyramid, agile testing principles and the specific context of your business. Also, we are language- and tool independent
In addition, we always monitor the ROI of test automation.
We create a tailor made test approach. We combine the best aspects of manual and automation testing. Furthermore, automatic testing generates continuous feedback and guarantees information that is always up to date, allowing you to reassure your stakeholders. And continuous feedback enables continuous integration.
2. Mobile testing
Patron saint of good appratings.
Because compatibility is sacred. We test compatibility with an eye on different operating systems, devices and for iOS & Android apps. Both for native and hybrid apps
We are here to support organizations adopting a mobile-first strategy. Through our testings, we guarantee that the launch of a new application is as flawless as possible. We empower the first-time-right principle and prevent zombie applications.
Test suites for the win.
We work out an automated test suite that uses a Cloud device farm whether or not in combination with an on-premise solution.
Together with the app developer we compile a set of test devices that are used to achieve maximum coverage. This set is kept up-to-date. We back up our solutions with device data (if available) so that we can work tailored to specific situations.
When necessary, we extend our test activities and audit underlying services or systems used by the application.
3. Performance Testing
Your pillar of strength.
To guarantee a smooth go-live of new platforms, to ensure uptime in case of extra load or drastic platform expansions, when you want to roll out your platform internationally, when you want to implement updates or upgrades without disturbing the end user.
Depending on your request, we will prepare a test script. We can also develop specific test scripts. Think of testings concerning UX-performance, network…
We bring routine in running tests that provide feedback so that the development team can optimize. This is a cyclical process.
- We deploy Load Testing to determine the behavior of an application both under normal conditions and increased load.
- We perform stress testing to define the maximum operational capacity and determine where there might be bottlenecks.
- Spike testing to determine the recovery time after a peak in load.
- Endurance testing looks at whether your application can handle an extended load without negative influences on response time.
- Trend monitoring means that throughout the development we check if performance remains stable to avoid duplicate development work.
- Scalability testing allows us to discover when to upscale or downscale.
- Need something custom made to test your specific situation? Then we just build it.
4. We audit – we boost you
You want to speed up the launch of new applications? You want to get rid of quality issues in your current development process? Quality Assurance costs are rising?
We base ourselves on a demo of your current application. We have a specific picture of the organizational & architectural landscape. Depending on the architecture, it becomes clear to us which organizational roles we need to engage with.