At Refleqt, we specialize in everything needed to implement continuous delivery. Our strength? A sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of empathy to safeguard the quality.
Why functional analysis is a must
If you are building a new feature or application, a functional analyst is an absolute must-have. Functional analysis ensures a structured project and a clear picture of what and how to build it. Functional analysis forms the foundation of first time right successes.
The tasks of a functional analyst
- We discover and specify the business needs.
- We map the processes and requirements in a way that is clear to the customer and stakeholders, as well as the development team.
- We define interdependencies and avoid bottlenecks.
- We prioritize the desired features so they can be tackled following the Agile methodology.
- We monitor the quality of the product and ensure that our knowledge is passed on correctly afterwards.
- Due to our detailed knowledge of the entire project, we hold the answer to questions from many different angles.
The bridge between business and IT
A functional analyst reflects the picture of your business processes and business needs. We provide peace of mind for all parties involved. We remain the product oracle throughout the development process and ultimately ensure that your application does what it should.
Analysis is typically always one iteration ahead of development. There is a need to map out what needs to be developed in advance. We always start from the goal of delivering qualitative software. Therefore we work closely with our colleagues at Refleqt, specialists in quality assurance and test-automation.