At Refleqt, we specialize in everything needed to implement continuous delivery. Our strength? Automated quality.
When you bring a new application on the market, users decide relatively quickly whether you fall under the heading of success stories or rather station novels. We write, embedded in your development team to help create lasting stories.
End users set the bar high and are generous in sharing reviews and application scoring. Since bad reviews mean that you can shut down your system, it is best to put all your efforts into the rapid processing of feedback. We help ensure that continuous integration goes hand in hand with uptime.
We do that by developing and placing quality gateways throughout your development process. These are a remedy for poorly performing bigbangs. Amen to that.
What we do, is why we do it.
We give heads up’s resulting in:
- Increased speed and flexibility of your development process.
- Tempering or even eliminating the negative impact of bottlenecks.
- Quality gateways that provide continuous feedback and enable continuous integration.
- Unburdening your development team when new versions are released
- You can implement quality earlier in your development process.
- You achieve first-time-right successes by reducing errors at launch.
- You save on maintenance costs because of less manual work.
We build professional friendships because we empathize with your development team and take into account existing working models and principles such as the automation pyramid, agile testing principles and the specific context of your business. Also, we are language- and tool independent.
In addition, we always monitor the ROI of test automation.
We create a tailor made test approach. We combine the best aspects of manual and automation testing. Furthermore, automatic testing generates continuous feedback and guarantees information that is always up to date, allowing you to reassure your stakeholders. And continuous feedback enables continuous integration.